CorePower - HPF
Hot Power Fusion (HPF) is set in a 98-100 degree room and detoxes your mind and body - the heat and slow pace of this class relaxes your mind and strengthens your muscles and increases your flexibility. This class feels like a warm blanket on a cold day.
Mat required (you can rent one)
YOU WILL SWEAT - the room is heated to 99-100 degrees.
HPF is a slow paced yoga class where you focus on a series of yoga postures (e.g dancer pose) and holds.
Class ends with a core section and stretch.
Relaxing yet challenging due to the heat and posture holds.
Low-intensity, beginner appropriate.
No cardio. Take this class to work on your flexibility and stability and to clear your mind.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧
First Timer: A week free of unlimited classes (take advantage of this!)
Returner: $26 per class.
Unless you’re at a New York location, you don’t need a reservation for our classes – drop in baby!
The studios are “earthy” and plain.
The teachers are knowledgeable and class flow is the same class to class.
Lockers (no locks - bring your own), bathrooms, and showers (must rent towels).
Free mat and towel rental for first-timers.
You will get your heart rate up due to the heat.
CorePower's Class Offerings
- CorePower Yoga 1: Unheated; beginner friendly.
- CorePower Yoga 1.5: 85-90 degrees; beginner friendly.
- CorePower Yoga 2: 95-98 degrees; yoga experience is a plus.
- CorePower Yoga 3: 95-98 degrees; yoga experience required.
- CoreCardio Circuit (only at certain locations): Unheated; beginner friendly (combines strength training with HIIT).
- CorePower Sculpt: 90-93 degrees; yoga experience is a plus.
- Hot Power Fusion: 98-100 degrees; beginner friendly.
- Hot Yoga: 100-103 degrees; yoga experience is a plus.
- CoreRestore: Unheated; beginner friendly.