DanceBody - Express
DanceBody’s Express class is a supercharged, high impact dance cardio class that leans more towards cardio fitness moves, than super difficult choreographed dance moves.
Fitness clothes + sneakers.
The class has cardio-focused “dance” moves choreographed to each song. Some songs are more focused on legs or arms. And the class typically reserves one song for arm focus using lightweights.
The “dance” is mostly jumping and constantly moving, than pure choreographed dance.
Follow along w/ the instructor!
Not too challenging! Having said that, you’re constantly moving and jumping, so you def work up a sweat.
Not too mentally difficult since you’ll follow along w/ the instructor and the moves are pretty easy.
All levels are welcome here.
First Timers: $35 buy one class, get one free.
Returners: $35 per class.
DanceBody offers packages that reduce the per class price and they also offer unlimited classes per week/month.
Streaming program available.
Private training available.
Instructors are energetic.
Studio is super clean and organized.
Studio is in the old Bari Studio space, but freshened up and gorge.
Some people wore wrist weights to increase the difficultly of the class.
Two showers (one on main level and one downstairs), but no locker rooms or curtains separating the main “getting ready” area, so if there’s a man at DanceBody- he may get a free show.
Lockers w/ automatic locks.
Yeah, it was fun!
Dancebody's Class Offerings
- Signature- 60 mins dance cardio (more fitness than dance), but choreography changes .
- Follow Along - 60 mins dance cardio (more fitness than dance).
- Express- 45 min dance cardio (more fitness than dance).
- Full Out - 60 mins dance cardio (more dance, than fitness).
- Sculpt - 60 mins dance cardio w/ longer sculpting portion. Available in Express (45 mins).
- Level 10 - 60 mins fast-paced challenging dance cardio. Trainer's choice.