DanceBody - Sculpt
DanceBody’s Sculpt is a 60 min high energy, dance fitness class that focuses on sculpting your arms, legs, glutes, and core using various pieces of equipment set to dope music in a beautiful light-filled studio.
Fitness clothes + sneakers.
The class is comprised of cardio-focused “dance” moves choreographed to each song. In addition to the cardio-focused songs, the other songs specifically focus on either the arms, legs, glutes, or core.
Dance moves are mostly jumping and constantly moving, than pure dance.
Equipment we used: resistance bands (for arms), lightweights (for arms), ankle weights, wrist weights, mats (for glutes and core).
Follow along w/ the instructor!
The class constantly moves and you have to keep up with the instructor.
The moves are never too difficult, so all levels can do this (and the moves are way more fitness-based, than dance-based).
The sculpting portions definitely burns out the muscles, so be prepared to be fatigued afterwards.
First Timers: $35 buy one class, get one free.
Returners: $35 per class.
DanceBody offers packages that reduce the per class price and they also offer unlimited classes per week/month.
Streaming program available.
Private training available.
Instructors are energetic.
Studio is super clean and organized.
Very instagrammable. The space is just SO CUTE.
The studio is on 27th Street between Broadway + 5th Avenue. Buzz and take the elevator to the 4th floor.
No showers, but they have freshening up products and changing rooms.
No lockers, only cubbies.
Absolutely! This class is a great sculpting and cardio class that is super fun.
Dancebody's Class Offerings
- Signature- 60 mins dance cardio (more fitness than dance), but choreography changes .
- Follow Along - 60 mins dance cardio (more fitness than dance).
- Express- 45 min dance cardio (more fitness than dance).
- Full Out - 60 mins dance cardio (more dance, than fitness).
- Sculpt - 60 mins dance cardio w/ longer sculpting portion. Available in Express (45 mins).
- Level 10 - 60 mins fast-paced challenging dance cardio. Trainer's choice.