Exhale - Barre
Exhale’s Barre class is a class challenging barre class that uses focused movements and various equipment pieces to tone your arms, legs, glutes, and core.
Fitness clothes + grippy socks.
Classic barre class.
The class format is: (i) 5 min warm up, (ii) 5 min plank/core/push ups, (iii) 10 mins of arms using light weights, (iv) 10 mins of thigh work at the barre using pilates ball, (v) 10 mins of glute work at the barre and on the mat using resistance bands, (vi) 10 mins of core work on the barre and mat, (vii) 5 min cool down, and (viii) 5 min stretch.
A challenging barre class.
Always dependable- the format stays pretty much the same and you’ll always exhaust those smaller muscles.
Good for all levels.
Sweat Level: 💧💧
First Timers: N/A.
Returners: $37 per class (!).
Packages and memberships are available to lower the "per class" price.
Clean and welcoming atmosphere.
Not really “cool” decor- it’s a little 2008.
Experienced instructors who are good at what they do.
If you’re at the Meatpacking location, the studio is in the basement of the Gansevoort Hotel.
The mirrors only show from the waist up, which isn’t super helpful for watching form.
There are showers and lockers with automatic locks.
Exhale's Class Offerings
- Barre- 60 min classic barre class.
- Barre + Cardio- 60 mins cardio interval and barre class.
- HIIT- 45 min cardio interval class using equipment.
- HIIT30 - 30 min cardio interval class using mostly body weight.
- Power Yoga-60 min power, athletic yoga.
- Cardio Blast - 45 mins of cardio intervals.
- Flow Yoga - 60 min classic yoga class.
- Core Yoga- 60 min core-focused yoga class.
- Chill Yoga- 60 min low key yoga class.