FitHouse - Cardio Bounce
FitHouse's Cardio Bounce class is a cardio-focused class comprised of bouncing on your own personal trampoline.
Fitness clothes + sneakers.
You’ll grab a small trampoline.
The class starts with a short warm up, then you’ll get right to it. Jump on the trampoline and start BOUNCING. There’s a five min lightweight arm section in the middle of class and five mins of abs at the end.
The main bounce is a semi-squat position in the center of the trampoline.
For the entire class, you’ll do various bounces like a jump front to back and back to front, kicks, jumping jacks, straight leg jumps, and jumping twists, building a routine.
All bounces are to the beat of the music (i.e. fast).
There’s a trampoline learning curve, while also remembering a routine.
A ton of cardio. High knees on the trampoline are the “break”.
After class, my legs were tired.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧
First Timers: $29 buy one class get one free.
Returners: $29 per class.
Of course, Fithouse has packages that offer unlimited classes per week/month and also, private training classes.
Great branding and clean studio.
Welcoming and energetic instructors.
Dimmed lighting during class, so you don’t have to see yourself as much if you mess up your bounces.
The proper bounce is to push off using the heels, not balls of the feet.
Relaxing the body helps (don’t tense up).
If you’re new, set up in the back so you can follow the teacher and the regulars.
Bareboned products in the locker room- only deodorant and dry shampoo other than shamps, conditioner, body wash.
Showers and lockers rooms. Lockers with automatic locks.
FitHouse's Class Offerings
- Cardio Bounce: 45 min class bouncing on the trampoline.
- Cardio Dance: 45 min dance cardio.
- HIIT Speed: 45 min cardio-focused HIIT class.
- HIIT Hybrid: 45 min mix of strength and cardio.
- HIIT Strength: 45 min of strength-focused HIIT class.
- Tone Barre: 45 mins of floor and mat work.
- Tone Sculpt: 45 mins of full body toning work.
- Yoga Sculpt: 45 mins yoga using weights and cardio.
- Yoga Flow: 60 mins standard yoga.