Flywheel - Flyfit (Total Body)
A 45 min HIIT class that will strengthen and sculpt your upper body, lower body, and core muscles using 5-20 lb. weights and high-intensity drills. Flyfit - Function Intense Training.
Fitness clothes + sneakers.
You will be on a mat (already provided for you) and use weights (the instructor will tell you what weight range to grab for class) and resistance bands.
The exercises will vary class to class, but the format includes 5 circuits (3 exercises/circuit) performed 2 times through; class ends with a 45 sec cardio burst and stretch/cool down.
High-intensity circuit class.
Each circuit will incorporate cardio and strength.
The intervals are timed - you set the pace of each exercise and how how hard you want to push.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧💧
First Timers: $15 per class or $65 for 3 classes.
Returners: $30 per class.
The space is larger, lots of steel blue and silver tones, high-tech athletic studio vibe.
The instructors are all kind and energetic- they all have followings.
Plenty of lockers, bathrooms, and showers.
Classes open up for booking every Sunday at 5 PM for the following week - recommend pre-booking your bike.
This is a great class to add into your weekly Flywheel spin classed.
Solid HIIT class.
Flywheel Class Offerings
- Method: 45 or 60 min signature spin class.
- Power: 45 or 60 min more challenging version the Method ride; longer races, steeper hills, no upper body series, and less recovery time between intervals.
- Tempo: 45 min interval/rhythm based spin class with core-strengthening movements.
- Flybarre: 45, 50, or 60 min total body workout with light weights and high reps.
- FlyFit: 45 min total body functional training workout with heavy weights and intense drills.