Pilates ProWorks - Bootcamp Pro: Total Body
Bootcamp Pro (total body) is a 50 min HIIT style class where you will combine cardio, strength, and endurance work to spike that heart rate and get a great sweat sesh on.
All you need is yourself and sneakers!
Class starts with a short strength/cardio warm up (think jacks, squats, planks and push-ups) .
Circuit based class. There was a total of 6 stations (mix of cardio moves, weight training, and plyometric moves).
We used a lot of equipment (dumbbells, TRX straps, bosu ball, boxing moves, etc).
In between circuits we broke for targeted muscle group exercises - aka core section.
Bootcamp Pro was challenging and will make you sweat, but is super fun and doable.
You can make this class as hard or as easy as you want - the circuits are time-based so you can push as hard and fast as you want or take it easy.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧💧
First Timers: $10 per class.
Returners: $30 per class, but ProWorks offers packages and specials. *Prices vary depending on which city/country you live in (that’s right-they’re international!) Some cities offer first timers a free class.
The space is sleek, but bare bones.
Bathrooms and showers.
The music is generally good.
All of the staff are super upbeat and genuinely want to talk to you.
Small class - only about 6 people showed up for the class I took - so classes are more intimate.
Bring water. They provide towels.
ProWorks Class Offerings
- PilatesPro (All Levels): 50 min standard class on the FitFormer™.
- Matbox (All Levels): 50 min full-body workout comprised of kickboxing, pilates, and yoga.
- Tone + Flow (All Levels): 50 min yoga + pilates fusion class.
- TrxPro (All levels): 50 min suspension training class (sneakers required).
- Bootcamp Pro (All levels): 50 min circuit training class (sneakers required).