POE - Hot Power Yoga
POE’s Hot Power Yoga class is a 90°+ vinyasa yoga flow set in an airy, light-filled studio.
Fitness clothes + barefeet.
POE provides mats, blocks, and any other necessary equipment.
Medium-paced power flow class set to current and good volume level music.
Perfect mix of poses and flows.
Less “spiritual”, more “fitness”.
The studio temp is ~94°, so you will sweat.
Class is great for beginners and advanced students. Instructors give opportunities to advance poses.
Instructors spoke clearly and loudly with their directions.
All in all, a challenging class that will make you feel accomplished.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧
First Timers: $50 for unlimited two weeks of classes.
Returners: $35 per class.
POE offers Daily Drop In rates as well, that reduces the “per class” prices day of (e.g. $23 per class).
Packages and memberships are available to lower the "per class" price.
Welcoming instructors & staff.
Beautiful, clean studio.
New, up-to-date equipment.
POE stands for “Peace On Earth”.
POE is located down the street from the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge- no need to go into the hotel lobby.
Lockers with automatic locks and a water fill up station.
POE's Class Offerings
- Hot Power Yoga- 60 min power vinyasa yoga class in a hot studip.
- Punch- 60 min kickboxing class.
- FireBeat- 50 min sculpting and toning class in a hot studio.
- danceFLOORED- 60 min dance cardio class.
- Hot 26- 75 min class focusing on 26 specific poses in a hot studio.
- Yin Yang- 75 min slower paced yoga class.
- Warm Power Yoga- 60 min basics vinyasa yoga class in a hot studio.
- Yoga + Bootcamp- 60 min mix of yoga and cardio/conditioning moves.