50 min of high-intensity, low-impact slow and controlled movements on their reformer – [sweatlana]. [sweatlana] guarantees you leave class sweaty, sore and shaky in an oh soo good way.
No grippy socks required.
Class starts with a short core warm up that feels like a workout, followed by 45 minutes of slow and intense moves/holds on [sweatlana].
Weights are used sometimes.
No stretching or cool down is offered.
[solidcore] is hard. This class will make you sweat more than a regular Pilates class
The exercise variations have you moving on and off the reformer; setting up quickly for each move will guarantee more workout time. This takes practice.
You will sweat.
Sweat Rating: 💧💧💧
First Timers: $32 per class or new client 2 class package for $39.
Returners: $32 per class.
Packages and specials are offered.
The space is sleek, the vibe is cool.
During class the room is darkened and the music is loud - which is different than most Pilates type classes.
Bathrooms, but no showers.
Max 15 spots available in each location -prime morning and evening classes book up fast – register ahead of time.
Bins for storage; no locks.
The instructor is talking constantly during the class and guides you verbally through the moves. It was a little hard to get the moves down the first time because of this, but after a few classes you get the hang of it.
[solidcore's] Class Offerings
- beginner – 50 min intro class, recommended before taking full body class. The class focuses heavily on form and learning the names of the exercises.
- full body- 50 min standard class.
- arms + abs - 50 min of exclusively upper body and core based moves.
- buns + guns - 50 minutes of lower body and upper body focus.
- core30 - 30-minutes of intense core-focused moves.