Yoga Vida - Heated Flow
Yoga Vida’s Heated Flow class is a grounding & challenging yoga class set in a ~85 degree heated room.
Fitness clothes and barefeet.
Bring your own mat, towels, and water. Yoga Vida rents mats for $2.50, face towels for $1.50, grip towels for $2.50, and shower towel for $2.50.
The class at a quick pace through various yoga holds and positions. Advanced options are given.
More dynamic flowing than slow holds.
The perfect amount of challenging for a regular yogi.
Some moves were more “uncomfortable” than others, but options were given.
The class moved through positions quicker than others. My heart rate was able to climb (love this!).
The heat was perfect- between 80-90 degrees.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧
First Timers: $30 for two weeks unlimited + one free mat and towel rental.
Returners: $22 per class.
Yoga Vida offers packages that reduce the per class price and they also offer unlimited classes per week/month.
Yoga Vida also offers donation-based classes.
They provide discounts for students, faculty, seniors, and veterans.
Minimal, but calming decor.
Focused more on the yoga than the “instagrammability” of the space (which is refreshing sometimes!).
Make sure to show up no less than 5 mins before class or else Yoga Vida may give away your spot.
Remove your shoes in the lobby.
Showers and lockers vary per location- call ahead!
Bring your own lock (no automatic locks).
I didn’t realize I had to rent mats (and I didn’t have a CC w/ me), but since it was my first time, the front desk person let me have the met for free (a nice touch!).
Yes, for sure.
Yoga Vida's Class Offerings
- Meditation- 20 min guided meditation.
- Basics - 65 min slower paced more beginner yoga class.
- Flow - 65 min intermediate yoga class (w/ optional adjustments). Also available in Candlelight and Heated (80-90 degrees).
- Flow + Let Go - 50 min flow followed by 15 mins of focused postures to rest and reset.
- Kids Yoga - 45 min flow for 5-11 year olds.
- Postnatal- 75 min postnatal yoga class.
- Prenatal- 75 min prenatal yoga class.
- Restorative- 65 min slow paced flow holding poses for longer periods. Available in Heated.