YogaSpark - BlacklightSpark
YogaSpark’s Blacklight Spark hot yoga class is a traditional power yoga class set in a blacklit and a 90+ degree room with popular songs playing in the background.
Fitness clothes + bare feet. They recommend wearing white or neon to this class so that you pop under the blacklight.
Power yoga class. Slow beginning then a nice mix of poses and flows, ending with Shavasana.
They provide mats, mat covers, blocks, and other equipment.
Hot! I’m not a huge fan (personal preference) of hot yoga and the room was def 95 degrees or hotter. I couldn’t focus on the positions as much as I’d like to bc I was worried I was going to faint. Again, this is my own personal preference. If you like the heat- you’ll love this class.
Doable positions, nothing too challenging.
Sweat Level: 💧💧💧💧💧
First Timers: $45 for a week of unlimited classes.
Returners: $34 per class.
Packages and memberships are available to lower the "per class" price.
Required to take your shoes off when you get to the front desk.
Very welcoming staff and instructors.
Focused on branding- YogaSpark offers a lot of merch.
If you don’t want to be overwhelmed by the heat, don’t set up under one of the heaters. I made this mistake and I felt like I was cooking.
The temp various throughout class. Starts hot, then really hot, then back down to hot.
The mats, mat covers, and other equipment all feel new and clean.
Locker rooms with automatic locks. Showers.
Great products in the bathroom.
YogaSpark's Class Offerings
- YogaSpark- 60 min standard yoga class set in a heated room.
- CandlelightSpark- 60 min yoga set in a candelit in a heated room.
- Spark Yin - 60 min slower paced yoga class set in a heated room.
- BlacklightSpark - 60 min yoga class set in a blacklit heated room.
- SuperSpark- 60 min yoga class that starts off in light, but moves to blacklight, all in the heated room.
- DarkSpark - 60 min yoga class that starts off in blacklight, but moves to candlelight all in the heated room.